Tuesday 25 August 2009

Did you hear the one about............


photo - 'sectarian pandas'
A new doctor is being shown around the hospital and is being walked down the ward. As they pass the first bed the patient calls out

" Fair fa your honest sonsie face! ".

The new doctor sees the other is unconcerned and they walk on.


As they pass the next bed, this patient also calls out:

" poor wee coo'erin, timerous beastie! "

Now the doctor is slightly more alarmed, but again, the other is unconcerned and they walk on.


As they pass the next bed, once more the patient calls out

" some hae meat an canny eat and some nae meat that wantit! "

This time the doctor pulls on his colleagues sleeve and says

"I didn't realise this hospital had a psychiatric ward"


the other turns and replies

"Oh. No, we dont. This is The Burns unit"



Aye, awright............sorry.

No comments:

The Sunday Posts 2017/Mince and Tatties.

Mince and Tatties I dinna like hail tatties Pit on my plate o mince For when I tak my denner I eat them baith at yince. Sae mash ...