Sunday 20 June 2010

A wee drop of inspiration for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.............


Hullo ma wee blog,

I found this in the house of many pleasures that is Jono's 'e-clecticism' Blog. I recommend it for a peek or two when you are in need of  diverson away from the trials and tribulations of daily life. I have no idea how he find some of these things.  I'm only glad that he does.

Today this made me think, smile and be positive. I hope it does the same for you.

see you later.

Listening to The Kinks 'Waterloo Sunset' {still} but only in my head.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm blushing Al. :-) Thanks for the mention, you and anyone else are welcome in "the house of many pleasures" (the best strap-line ever!) anytime.

The Sunday Posts 2017/Mince and Tatties.

Mince and Tatties I dinna like hail tatties Pit on my plate o mince For when I tak my denner I eat them baith at yince. Sae mash ...