Friday 16 July 2010

Al and G go Gallivanting..............

Klosterli -  Little Cloister.

The house of G's aunt and uncle.


Hullo ma wee blog,

No entries for a few days as the Lovely G and I are off to a family gathering in Switzerland in celebration of an important family birthday, the return of a family member from a years student exchange in Washington DC and the visit of another far flung family member and her brood from New Zealand.

Blogging will resume shortly........

See you later.

Listening to the Lovely G search for her mislaid sunglasses.......

Aw Jings!

4 comments:

lom said...

enjoy

Scottish Nature Boy said...

Have a good trip Al and G! SNB

The Scudder said...

Hey, ye cannae kid me ,,,
I know where you've gaun ?
Admit it ,, yer baith aff tae watch the Open at St. Andrews ??
:) Good win't it

Kat_RN said...

I have not been to Switzerland yet,(except on a bus between the UK and somewhere else long ago) let us know what you think of the place. Hope you both enjoy your break, but hurry back, I want to read more of your blog. Smiles.
Kat

The Sunday Posts 2017/Mince and Tatties.

Mince and Tatties I dinna like hail tatties Pit on my plate o mince For when I tak my denner I eat them baith at yince. Sae mash ...